Q: I'm experiencing frame-rate issues, how can I improve my frame-rate?
If you're having frame-rate issues, please check your specifications against our 'Minimum' and 'Recommended' specifications on our Steam store page here http://store.steampowered.com/app/333930/.
If you fall below these specifications, you will have inevitably have performance issues.
If you meet these requirements, it could be the result of you not having the correct video settings in-game.
If you already meet these specifications and want a higher frame-rate, you can try the following to improve performance of your machine in general:
- Change in-game settings
- Set the Video options to the 'Minimal' preset
- Lower the resolution
- Ensure that your video drivers up to date
- Clean up space on your hard-drive
- Disable or remove unwanted programs
- Clean your system registry
- De-fragment your hard drive
- Set Windows to 'Best performance'
- Set Windows Power Mode to 'High performance'
- Keep your PC/Laptop well ventilated to prevent overheating