Q: I am having connection/login/authentication/sign-in problems what should I do?
Please follow each step in the guide and check if you manage to connect successfully to Dirty Bomb. After trying all steps in the guide if your problem persists please contact us via support channel at the end of the guide.
- Disable your anti-virus/firewall software. If you can, add the game related executable files (.exe files) including Steam and EasyAntiCheat to the exceptions list of your anti-virus/firewall.
- Switch to LAN if you are on a Wi-Fi connection.
- Forward the necessary ports for Dirty Bomb which are UDP and TCP ports between 7777 and 9577 and if you are connecting from a closed network like school/dorm/college/library/workplace please contact your network administrator to forward these ports.
- Update your OS and hardware drivers.
- Grant admin rights to the Steam and all other related game executable (.exe) files. Restart your computer.
- Reset your modem/router.
- Verify the integrity of game files through Steam options.