Everyone loves trading and Dirty Bomb cards are no exception! If you decide to participate in trading please make sure to be very careful when conducting trades. Once a trade has taken place, we're unable to restore items. Here's a few things to do before accepting or sending a trade request:
- Take your time, review the trade before accepting.
- Ensure your trade partner is reliable.
- Be careful for scams. (For a more in-depth guide of how to spot a scam check out this article: Steam Scams)
- Only conduct direct trades, don't use middlemen.
- Never trade for money.
- Never trade for gifts.
- Never lend items.
- Chat to your trade partner.